Thursday, March 15, 2007

A PHONE CONVERSATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION



In another attempt to find some help for Monica and to resolve these issues, I recently received a telephone call in reply to an e-mail I sent to The Ministry of Education.

The woman first asked if I could explain a few things, and afterward apologized and told me,
“It’s not the Ministry’s place to intervene.”

It’s not the Ministry’s place ~~~~~ It’s not the Police’s place ~~~~~ It’s not the Church’s place ~~~~~ It’s not Children’s Aid place ~~~~~ It’s not Human Rights place ~~~~~
It’s not the Lawyer’s place ~~~~~ It’s not the Doctor’s place ~~~~~ It’s not the Premier’s place ~~~~~ It's not Monica's Mother's place!

Whose place is it ?

Could it be that there are loopholes in “The System”?

I’m convinced they want to make a human sacrifice of my daughter, Monica! Isn't this a criminal offense?

This is some kind of a Cult!

No comments: