Sunday, October 01, 2006

Replies to Monica's Mother's letters


I received no written replies addressing the content of my letters from anyone, but I did receive a few suggestions of whom else to contact. Keep in mind that the letters posted below are only a few of the dozens I have written over the past five years since Monica developed health problems and about the bullying problems at school.I received a few phone calls in reply to my letters whereby I had the opportunity to vent my frustrations, but no progress was made in my favour.The Human Rights Commission scheduled an appointment to meet with them whereby I had the opportunity to vent more of my frustrations and bring them up to date. I was advised by the agent, “There are all these laws but at the end of the day everything is legal.”

No comments: